Developing innovative therapies is one of the most challenging, most essential and personally rewarding fields in science. This is the most exciting time to be a part of Eton Pharmaceuticals, a company with a uniquely collaborative and patient-focused culture. There’s something special about working at Eton Pharmaceuticals. It’s reflected in our focus on the people we serve, the way we treat each other and the results we achieve together as a company. Eton Pharmaceuticals is announcing Hospital National Sales Director opportunity to build out Eton’s US commercial footprint and launch multiple products over the next 3 years, primarily focused in the hospital and neurology areas.
Are you an experienced Sales leader looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career? If you are an ambitious, highly energetic person able to thrive in the fast pacing environment while leading your team by example, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a dynamic and proven National Sales Director who is ready to take the next step and build out and lead the US hospital field sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue for Eton.
- Responsible for building the US sales team, driving sales, developing people, and managing performance.
- Achieve assigned sales goals of volume and profitability for Eton products.
- Provides consistent and uniform direction regarding execution of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Recruits and develops personnel, including career progression and dealing appropriately with performance below expectation.
- Ensures optimal allocation of resources across the managed geography.
- Maintains effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
- Serves as a resource to the team as an expert in selling process and product knowledge in the hospital environment.
- Responsible for account management activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Life Sciences. MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 7 years progressively responsible experience in pharmaceutical or medical sales with 3 years of front-line hospital sales management required.
- Neurology and Hospital experience are strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of hospital selling environment including: key stakeholder engagement strategy, P&T, value analysis, GPO contracting, etc.
- Current relationships with large IDN network key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must live near a major airport as significant overnight travel may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Eton is equal opportunity employer. Eton evaluates qualified applicants without regard to color, religion, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Eton offers an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well and 401K with company match.
To apply, click HERE.