- Performs laboratory work related to formulation development of liquid drug products for new dosage forms of existing drugs.
- Develops solutions, lyophilized and injectables, sterile parenterals and oral liquids.
- Assists in implementing new methods/processes to solve problems.
- Writes standard operating procedures (SOPs), test procedures, specifications and summary reports.
- Documents results in laboratory notebooks in full cGMP compliance.
- Maintains working knowledge of instrumentation, equipment, and scientific methodologies necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Operates equipment in accordance with standard procedures.
- Writes client communications, deviations, specifications and investigations.
- Reviews own work and conducts peer review.
- Interacts with clients and participate in regulatory agency and/or client audits.
- May participate in scientific conferences and contribute to scientific journals
- Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all other relevant company training requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or related discipline required. A master’s degree followed by a doctorate is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry in the research and development department is required.
- Experience working with solutions.
- Ability to work independently on concurrent projects and displays a sense of urgency and initiative with creativity and flexibility.
- Good problem solving, research, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in preparing filings for NDA and ANDA submissions to FDA.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Eton is equal opportunity employer. Eton evaluates qualified applicants without regard to color, religion, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com